Giving at New Life is simple and secure. Whether you'd like to give a single gift, or schedule recurring giving, just click the "Give Now" button to get started.
Online Giving Tutorial
Need assistance? We can help!
If you need help setting up your giving account, please see a volunteer at the Welcome Center and they will be to help guide you through the process, or you may contact the New Life Office (812) 877-9348
Text To Give
Text any amount to 84321 to give
If a donor texts $5 and they've never set up Text-to-Give, they'll be asked to set up a payment method. From that point forward, giving will be as simple as sending a text.
- Send an amount (example: $5 or $1.00) to the short code 84321. This is a shared shortcode used by many churches for text giving.
- If the number isn't set up for text-to-give, a setup link will be sent back. Tap the setup link be guided to the next step.
- Select our church "New Life Fellowship". A list of churches in the area will be suggested. If your phone number is recognized by Planning Center Giving, the appropriate church will be listed as a "Suggested" organization.
- Enter your email address and, if prompted, your name.
- Enter the payment method you'd like to use for text-to-give. If you're already a donor and you've added a payment method before (say, a bank account for ACH or a credit card) then you can optionally log in to access your saved payment methods.
- Complete your initial setup donation. The initial donation, in most cases, will go to the Offering fund However, donations can be directed to more specific funds using keywords with the format:
$<donation amount><space><fund keyword>
Example: $25 tithes
Keywords: offering, tithes, missions, building, compassion (Food Pantry)
Full list of keywords: https://nlf.churchcenter.com/giving/text-to-give/help